Pagine

venerdì 16 ottobre 2020

On the road again

More than a year has passed.
For various reasons I was no longer carrying out this project. I knew it was going to be tough but I hoped that by collaborating a little we could get something nice. It was not so.
I realize that things change for everyone. responsibilities increase and the time available for your own enjoyment is less and less but it is still a shame.

Two weeks ago I was contacted by some surviving True Combat Elite players. I thought a little bit about everything I had done and I realized that I don't want to leave things unfinished. So I decided to complete what I started by releasing the latest package with a number of weapons that make it playable and fun for sure. I have tried to organize and structure all the material in a way that is understandable and can be improved by others. I'm almost there. 

Everything works wonderfully and I can say that I am satisfied because it seems to me that there is a big leap in quality.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento