Pagine

martedì 5 marzo 2019

ETL_players package

I'm working a bit on the ETL_players package to see if I can release in a short time something that can be evaluated. Thanks to the "classic" hud of ET/ETL that show the health of the player's head I discovered a big problem (but easy to fix) that involve the md3 of the heads.
In a nutshell I had not linked the tag_mouth to the head bone and therefore did not orient itself in agreement. The consequence is that objects tied to the tag tag_head/tag_mouth (for example helmets or other accessories) did not orient themselves with the head.
I have to correct the head meshes also in the TCE_players and CQB_players packages (although the problem is less noticeable because the head animation set is very limited).
I'm also have some progress with the animation of mp5/ump45 but I have to make more tuning since the handle is completely different from an AK47

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento