Pagine

giovedì 3 gennaio 2019

New True Combat Elite package released (Z_TCE_players_20190101.pk3)

The package Z_TCE_players_20190101.pk3 is ready to be tested and I'm confident that there will be no memory errors since I tried it for a long time on a dedicated server with 6 bots and it always worked regularly. It is only the first package that contains the third-person models and gradually will be added other packages wiht first-view arms and weapons. To maintain some coherence between the textures of the third-person models and the arms I made very rough textures for the arms that will be gradually replaced. For now I have decided to use jpg as texture format but it is possible that I switch to tga even if obviously the dimensions are very different.

You can check my last package Z_TCE_players_20190101.pk3 here -->
Z_TCE_players_yyyymmdd.pk3


This is the line that I use to run tce and it's working for me:
DriveName: \ PathToWET \ ET.exe + set fs_game cqbtest + set com_soundMegs 64 + set com_hunkMegs 256 + set com_zoneMegs 64 + set s_khz 44 + set r_maxpolyverts 16384 + set r_maxpolys 4096 + exec serverDEV.cfg

In the serverDEV.cfg file I also added this commands:

seta com_soundMegs "64"
seta com_hunkMegs "256"
seta com_zoneMegs "64"
seta s_khz "44"
seta r_maxpolyverts "16384"
seta r_maxpolys "4096"
set sv_pure 0
set sv_official 0
seta com_ignoreCrash 1 // Toggles Safe Mode After Crash

set bot_enable "1"
addbot 1 BLUE
addbot 1 BLUE
addbot 1 BLUE
addbot 1 RED
addbot 1 RED
addbot 1 RED

Maybe it is better to set up a clean installation of tce and make sure that the package is the last to be loaded (if you order the contents of the tcetest directory by name the Z_TCE_players_yyyymmdd.pk3 must be the last file).

Since the images are sometimes better than a thousand of words I have done some screenshots (not retouched by any painting software)



























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento